Leonard GardenGlide™ Transportation Tote
Less Lifting for Fewer Potential Injuries
The GardenGlide smoothly slides over grass, concrete, brick, dirt, gravel and more without marring surfaces. It's the right choice for transporting heavy, awkward-to-move items like potted or B&B plants, bagged materials, rocks, pavers, firewood, and more. It cannot tip and has no tires to go flat or dig into soft surfaces.
The GardenGlide's low profile design means less lifting — heavy objects can be rolled on for transport. Its back-saving design uses the strength of your legs instead of your back; just pull your load to the desired location.
Less than 4" tall, the flat shape takes little room to store so it's always at hand when you need it, but never in the way. It also fits easily into your pickup truck bed under other tools on the way to or from the job.
The 100% recycled HDPE base is lightweight and impervious to the elements. Overall diameter is 28-1/2" with a 200 lb working capacity. Made in the USA. Weighs 3.1 lb.
Why you'll appreciate the GardenGlide on the Job:
- Ready when you are, no down time due to flat tires
- Can't tip for less dumped loads to clean up
- No tire grooves to deter from your finished project
- Easy to store; flat shape takes little room to store
- Comfortable to move, no lifting, uses your leg strength
- Raised back prevents objects from sliding off
- Great for hauling heavy buckets or containers
- Smooth base distributes load over entire bottom surface so the weight is easier to move
- Round shape makes changing pull direction problem-free
Jack at The Gardening Products Review put our GardenGlide to work moving 200 lb boulders. He concluded that "the A.M. Leonard GardenGlide is a nifty and unique item with almost limitless transport uses... I was impressed with the loads the GardenGlide could handle, the ease at which it slid across a wide range of surfaces, and the abuse it withstood when pushing it to extremes."